Friday, December 11, 2015

Introduction

Hello readers

So, here is my new blog on Second Life. I named it Second Life Extravaganza and I do hope you like the name.

Who am I?
I am Immortal (In-world name: immortal420 Resident). I joined Second Life in 2011 and been hooked to it since then. There have been times when RL (yes Real Life) took over and prevented me from enjoying my virtual world, but that has not always been the case. So, while not away, I have juggled around multiple activities like hosting, DJing, managing, modeling, been a cop and so on and so forth. I have even started photography off late. Critics say I am not at par with the best out there, which I agree, but well, am trying to get better. Check out my Flickr link here. Follow me if you like.

Why did I create this blog?
I created this blog to jot down my SL thoughts and showcase stuff that I like or love in SL! I hope, with time, I find interesting enough things to write about. Over time I am hoping to showcase stuff from eminent designers on this platform and help fellow SL residents make informed choice on what sells and what does not. I also do intend on doing a bit of journalism (yeah, you heard right) - covering SL events from reputed clubs, doing interviews and promoting stuff I personally like. I do hope you will like it as well. So, it will be kind of a mixed bag.

Well, folks, that's all I had for now. Stay tuned for a new post very soon!

Cheers!

Immortal

No comments:

Post a Comment