Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Ninja

I have always dreamed of myself as a warrior and when I got a chance to have this outfit, I sprang with delight and got it.

Take a look at the shots. This is a high quality full ninja costume complete with sword.

The Ninja - 3 The Ninja - 2 The Ninja - 1
This is a complete outfit and comes with hood, scarf, mask, sword and alpha layers. I felt this is just an awesome outfit if you wish to do roleplays or even just wear it for fashion.

Here is what you get with the outfit:


Get it from WAD Designs (Market Place Store link here).
In-world store link: Teleport here.
This product link here (Market Place link)
The photographs were shot at the Tiki Nights club, which also has a great photo studio. Teleport here.

Cheers!

Immortal

No comments:

Post a Comment